Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My 4th of July weekend in pictures (and videos)

Ellie & I had a great Holiday weekend with my family. It seemed like we were always going and going, but that made it fun! I hope you all had a great weekend!

We went to my brother Brad's bike race. He did great!

#1 fans blowing bubbles!

My family red-neck'd me and took everyone clay pigeon shooting. I already want to go again!


the 12 gauge was my favorite to shoot-

this little hand gun was more powerful than the big guns!
BOYS WILL BE BOYS



We squeezed in a nap..Oh how I love these.
 Ellie & Grandpa taking a break to read...I love how she just cuddled up with him


Up at the park by Brad & Gina's house, they bring out a huge slip n slide on the 4th of July and the Firemen come and spray it with water! Ellie wasn't too stoked on the idea..... ;)


I think Alli & I were the only cool (or crazy!!) mothers who took their babies down the slide!

soap beard!

Can her chubby baby legs be any cuter?!?! I think not.

Ellie & I met up with Dan, Alli & Cody to see the Wailers play!
 Besides chasing a crazy lil girl around most of the time, it was SUCH a good show and Ellie loved the fireworks afterwards.

Ellie rockin out to some slow reggae jams..She LOVES music...maybe from all those reggae concerts I went to while she was kicking around in my tummy? :)



I heart summer

3 comments:

  1. We loved playing with you! That picture of Ellie and her chubby legs is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That slip and slide looks so fun!!! and I love your blonde hair! :) and, in reference to your other post about letting things go... It is refreshing isn't it?? you are a wise and kind woman for doin that. keep tryin to stay happy :)Don't give up, and call me if you ever need a lil chat ;)

    ReplyDelete