Thursday, June 2, 2011

my bedroom makeover design board

I am in the process of re-decorating my bedroom and I can't wait! The only problem is... I like SO many different styles, and I had a hard time choosing. So, I sort of mixed a lot of different patterns and styles together, and I am just going to cross my fingers. ;)   Interior design is something that I love! This is really the first time I have decorated a room, so I am not going to be too hard on myself if it doesn't turn out the way I invisioned it.

I wanted to go with a nuetral grey wall, and add pops of color in the pillows, curtains, rug, etc. That way, if I get sick of my room after a while, (which I tend to always do) then it will be easy to switch out those accent pieces, instead of re-painting the walls.

Here are some stuff I threw together in hopes of deciding what I want to put in my room. It is pretty girlie compared to what I am used to, but I am excited to try something new.  
Tell me what you think! Any suggestions??

3 comments:

  1. I love the chevron stripes! your header is awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be an interior deisigner. Will you do a vision like this for my room now?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I just painted my baby's room grey, I love it! I also LOVE the mirror furniture, I want some. And I love love that chandelier! AND all the colors and different patterns! You always post the cutest stuff, I'm sure it'll turn out beautiful! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete