Tuesday, June 28, 2011

July Vogue issue-Emma Watson

Is anyone else obsessed with the July 2011 Vogue cover? Emma Watson looks STUNNING! I love her dark lips and the orange and red tones. Although I am not ready for Fall ONE bit....this cover screams that season, and I am loving the look.
Emma is so down to earth, I just love her! The article about her is well written and I learned a lot about her that I didn't know. Did you know that she refused to renew her contract for the last two Harry Potter films unless changes were made to accommodate her desire to go to Brown University? The fact that she wants a normal life, and wants to be educated like anyone else her age, is awesome.
Another thing that she said in the interview was that she would rather wear young British designers who need the publicity, rather than wear the big brands. I thought that was cool.

Emma is a romantic, and I love what she said;
"I'm a feminist, but I think that romance has been taken away a bit for my generation. I think what people connect with in novels is this idea of an overpowering, encompassing love--and it being more important and special than anything and everything else."
so very true.

I adore her.




1 comment: