Monday, June 27, 2011

Hair product favs

I wanted to share with you two hair products that I LOVE! I have only been using them for a few weeks, but I can now say that I can't live with out them.

First is the Moroccan Oil. Has anyone else tried this stuff? You put a little bit of it on damp hair before you blow dry, and it strengthens and conditions your hair-- & it makes your locks so soft! You can also use a little bit on your dry hair to make it silky and it smooths out those fly aways. It is great for any type of hair- and works great on coarse, dry hair. (for you blondes, make sure you get the "light" oil)




 Next up is the Redken All Soft Heavy Cream. You can put this on after your shampoo your hair and leave it on for fifteen minutes for a deep conditioning treatment, or you can use it as your daily conditioner and leave it on for five minutes. It smells so good and works wonders on split ends and damaged hair! oohh I love this stuff. Perfect for when the summer sun dries out your hair.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tips!! I've been wanting to get some hair products for summer!

    ReplyDelete