Friday, June 17, 2011

film


Kodak tri-x rated at 800 shot with mamiya universal developed in microdol-x

I had the opportunity to shoot with the amazing Mitchel Issel last weekend and I had so much fun! It was my first time working with a film photographer and I was so intrigued and fascinated by the process. I now know how much effort and work goes in to getting a great shot on film...the photographer has to make sure the light and everything is perfect...because after he takes the shot, he can't go back and edit it, nor can he see it right after he takes it-- like on digital cameras. Mitch was great to work with and we are already planning on taking some mommy & ellie candid pics that I can't wait for:) 
I think I fell in love with film.


Check out his facebook HERE.

I took this with my phone... polaroids that he took, laying out to dry.   SO rad.

3 comments:

  1. Don't know how you know all of these photographers and such and get to be in all these shoots (well I mean besides your obvious good looks) but I'm so interested! I would love to come to a shoot, or be in one, whatever! haha i'm just curious how it all goes down :) you are such a beaut michelle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, FYI all the shoots i did with you were film:) love the pics

    ReplyDelete