Friday, June 3, 2011

a day in the life of Ellie

Ellie is the queen of making funny faces. I never know what this crazy lil' gal will come up with next!



 Ellie's new obsession = her pink lawn chair. She pushed it all over the grocery store where we bought it at, and since then, HAS to sit in it first thing every time we come home.

    She seems to ALWAYS fall asleep with something in her hand. I just think it is the cutest thing ever!

ohhh my goodness. This girl is quite the little diva! She put bags, purses, you name it- on her arm and will walk around the house waving her hand, saying, "BUH BYE!"  Not to mention, she brushes her hair constantly, while checking herself out in the mirror.
I'm seriously in for it with this girl!

Ellie has quite the serious shopping face on the left...
and i just love her cute turned-in feet on the right. :)


3 comments:

  1. She is SO BIG! I can hardly believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!!! I loved this post! She is the funniest little girl I know, such a cute personality. I miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute. I just love her! To bad every time she sees me she thinks who is this freak haha i dont know you! I can't believe how fast she grows. The lawn chair is the best!

    ReplyDelete