Friday, June 17, 2011

the best guy I know

After tonight's events of chasing a hyper toddler around a theater, (why did I even think that a movie was possible with Ellie?!?)   I feel the need to give my dad an early Father's Day shout out. He is always willing to help me with Ellie, even if it means missing part of a movie that he has been wanting to see. Anyone who knows my dad, knows that he is the sweetest, kindest, hardest working, most selfless man i've ever known. I know everyone says their dad is the best....but I happen to think mine is above the rest.
oh, and he's single ladies!
don't kill me for saying that, dad ;)
.
Love you!
.
.
Happy Father's Day weekend to all.  

3 comments:

  1. I agree he is all that you said and more. One amazing Dad. I'm glad we got to see you last night. That Ellie kills me. She is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely the best! Happy Father's Day dad

    ReplyDelete