Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm a little under the weather.....

SO....I must admit that I finally got hit with the fever. Yes, I am not ashamed that I was bored over the weekend and rented the Justin Bieber movie and watched it all by myself. Yes, I am THAT cool, and I was THAT bored and was THAT curious to see what all the fuss was about. I was probably the only girl on this planet that hadn't seen the movie, but I can now officially say that I can clearly see why this epidemic has occured. Don't believe me? Then I suggest you all go get your bieber fever on and see for yourself. And if you absolutely hate it, then i'm sure the part in the movie where Snoop makes an appearance will make up for it....(video below) SO funny.


And For your Monday Music viewing pleasure....(don't judge me.)


and just because I think I am soooooo funny....
k i'm done.

8 comments:

  1. Awwww. After watching the movie I fell in love with the biebs. He is just so stinkin' adorable. I'm glad you caught the fever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I LOVE this!! We seriously just rented it this last week too. I have always thought it was a cutie.. But my goodness he is a CUTIE!! Haha. LOVE these videos. Isn't that one with the little 3 year old the best?! I sometimes feel like her.. I must admit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha i love that conversation. Sounds like something i would do

    ReplyDelete
  4. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Thank you for that convo with Ben. I loved it. ANd I think because of you now I am going to go rent it and watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha so funny! I think I need to watch this movie, but I just can't think that I will ever like him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha that is really funny and I've definitely got it too! My mom and I watched it friday....and then again on saturday haha! We can have a deli reunion and watch it:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, that text message conversation was the funniest thing I've read in a while. Haha, you totally had him going.

    ReplyDelete