Wednesday, March 9, 2011

rest in peace

Hearing about something tragic always seems to make me analyze my life and make me think about if I am being the person that I want to be. An old classmate of mine is in a better place now...Gage was always so nice to me and always had a smile on his face. This tragedy has made an impression on me that I need to be a better, kinder, person and friend to everyone around me. I know that the "if only" game could be played when a death occurs...trust me, I have been there with my sweet mother. But the truth is, that we just need to try our hardest to be the people that we truly want to be. Life is too short and precious, and I am challenging myself to live like every day is my last, not hold back, and let everyone around me know that I love and care about them. So to all of the people in my life--- my dear friends, family, classmates, co-workers, and neighbors...I love you and am grateful for you and the impact that you have made in my life.

"The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience."



~ Eleanor Roosevelt

3 comments:

  1. So sad... :(
    Thanks for your inspiring posts, as always, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks michelle, needed that. i'm sorry that you had such a sad reason to remind you.

    it was so good to see you last night! it may sound silly, but you are a person who has been a part of my life and it wouldn't be the same without you (or your ellie, who is so cute!). love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle you are amazing!! Thank you so much and I love what you said! It means a lot especially from someone who has been through this.. Its so true, this has made us think of life so differently. You are so sweet! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete