Sunday, March 6, 2011

light

Is it possible to be real without venting about all the crap in your life? Because if I didn't share all of my hard times....then it would seem that I am living blissfully...which is nowhere near the truth. But if I did vent about every little thing that is tearing me apart...then I would bore you to death and seem that I am crying for attention. (Which is the last thing that I want.)  Someday I will learn to find a medium.:)

 So, today I will spare you all with the whole venting thing... but I will tell you that today sucks.
 Life is tough. and I have been learning that the hard way. wait....I sort of just vented. ugh.



But, I do see a light at the end of the tunnel.....a very fresh and optimistic light. I have faith that it will come. Let's hope that it's sooner than later.

2 comments:

  1. Vent all you want... Its healthy for you :)
    P.S. You and your daughter are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i probably don't seem that "real" on my blog. i don't usually get into the bad side of things. my main reason is that if i don't write it down i'll be able to look back and not remember how bad it was - it'll just be a dim memory. i try to keep it positive so that i remember the good things that were happening.
    also, so many people that i know read my blog that venting would just cause drama, you know? ha.
    i think your vent was perfect - general and brief. everyone needs to get it out sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete