Tuesday, February 15, 2011

iPhone cover opinions!

I need to beautify my new iPhone!
 These are great because you can customize the colors and designs to whatever you want.
Which one do you like best? I can't decide:)

1.


                                                                                 2.


                                                                                3.


                                  OR...I could get this fabulous case from Michael Kors...yum!

Let me know which one is your favorite!
 and if you know of any cools sites with other cases, please feel free to share:)

9 comments:

  1. I just looked at those today!! They are soo cute! Although Target does have some really cute ones for $30!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the first or second one! Kinda leaning towards the second ;) Super cute stuff, I need an iphone just to get one of them!

    ReplyDelete