Thursday, January 13, 2011

busy bee

I seem to post a lot of photos on my blog...more than I post words. That's because I don't really consider myself that great of a writer. And also, because pictures are worth 1,000 words right? Who needs to write? jk. I really want to start writing more on my blog.
Lately I have been so busy! The busiest I have ever been in my life. and I LOVE it. At times, I want to pull my hair out and at times I miss being able to sit around and do nothing all day. But then again, when i'm sitting around doing nothing, I aspire to be more productive. I always want what I don't have, so it seems. But I have decided that I like being busy because it doesn't leave too much time to think about all the things that I don't like to think about.
I am still working 25 hours a week and I started going back to school full-time at Utah Valley University. This semester, I am taking English, Math, Business, Personal Finance, and Psychology. I definitely am taking a full load! Add on top of that: Ellie, crafts, Rue d'Olive, blogging, homework, working, cleaning, cooking, reading my many textbooks, training for races, etc.

This year is going to be a good one, I know it! I just need to stay focused and proactive.
With trying to juggle my schedule and work it around Ben's schedule, can be pretty tough. But I have managed it pretty well, except for Wednesday mornings.
 I am looking for someone to watch Ellie from 8:30am-10:30am. So if you or anyone you know is great with kids and has experience, and lives in the Utah County area, let me know! I'm not sure what the pay will be, but we can discuss that personally.
You can email me if you would rather do that. michelleleeann@gmail.com

I hope you all have had a great week!
Thank Goodness It's almost Friday!

7 comments:

  1. You said Wednesday mornings? I am home during that time, actually mostly everyday. If you don't find anyone, I can watch your cute Ellie. Let me know, it would be a lot of fun! You are so busy, I don't know how can do it. Working and going to school, that's a lot!! I am just being a mom and taking 8 credits and sometimes I feel like that is way too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh please consider me and Henry to watch Ellie. I'm am a full time stay at home mom and I have lots of great childrens books, toys, and games. And little Henry (15m) is very social & we love to having friends over to play, plus we're family so that's even better right? lol. Let me know if you haven't already found someone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my little sister katie is AMAZING with little kids and she babysits for alot of our neighbors and really wants to start making some money. She is free everyday at that time and she is use to not getting paid very much and so i am sure she would be your cheapest option. you could even drop ellie off at our place down the street and i will be here to help her out! Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. again, if i lived in utah, i'd love to have her over to play.
    i can't believe how much you get done! i need to get myself as together as you are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how you do it, I get stressed out if I try to cook dinner every night for a week. Sheesh. I would love to watch ellie! It is probably out of the way for you but I'm ALWAYS here if you need:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can totally watch her! I don't do anything but watch Remee during that time so it would be fun for them to play together. You know my number!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, if I lived in Utah I would help you out for free! Emri LOVES to play with other kids and I never have anything going on. Sounds like you're juggling things well, go you! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete