Thursday, January 13, 2011

Baby banner & crib pillow

My 'second mom' Janet asked me if I would make her soon-to-be grand daughter a banner & pillow for her nursery! She picked out the fabric, and I went to work.
(Keep in mind that I have never made a pillow above the basic foldover type, so this was fun and challenging for me and i'm sure the more I do it, the better I will be!)

                                                              The side of the pillow
                                                                       Cute rose buttons


4 comments:

  1. wow that is soo super cute! You are really crafty I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! Love the fabrics you used too! How did your cleanse go? My husband and I wanted to start one next week, but haven't ever done it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why it said "Peter" it's really Jordyn. As if you couldn't tell ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so creative! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete