Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Years Eve attire

In my dreams, I would dress up in a sequined gown with bold lipstick and my hair pinned back. I would go to a fancy restaurant then out to a party to wait till the clock struck 12.


                                           ...........Or maybe I just watch too much Gossip Girl? ;)

Either way, my plans for New Years Eve are different than how my dreams play out. I will probably stay cuddled up in my bed with Ellie watching a movie.
Which will be a good night.


However, I thought I would give some ideas for those of you who are going out on
the town!
     Sequins, sparkles, shimmer, and shiny- that's how I like to define this season's trends.


Here are some ideas for this weekend:






 




 












via via


 Want a makeup tutorial for your big night out? Click HERE.
(its in french, but you can still understand what she is doing:)

 
                  Hope you all have a very happy new year!

1 comment:

  1. haha I love the first part, I know I watch so much gossip girl too! In my dream land it would be fun to be apart of that social scene, but really its nice to cuddle up with your babe!

    ReplyDelete