Monday, December 6, 2010

FYI I am venting in this post


This picture very well expresses my emotions right now...........
I AM GOING INSANE!
Let's go through a day in the life of Michelle, shall we?
(just for personal theraputic, ventilation purposes)

-Wake up at 7:30, make Ellie a ba ba (in baby language, that means bottle), and get her ready
-Shower, get myself ready for the day
-Drop Ellie off at ben's house and be to math by 9.
-Endure headache for two hours while trying to solve impossible functions.
-Pick Ellie up from Ben's and take her to daycare

-Go to work from 12 till 5
-Pick Ellie up.
-Fix dinner (if i'm feeling up to it)
-Get Ellie to bed around 730
-Do homework in my bed for hours until I submit it two minutes before midnight, which is when it's due.
-Get Ellie out of her crib and into my bed to cuddle with her because I didn't see her all day.
-Fall asleep with my girl

This has been my robotic routine for the past 7 weeks.
OH and I forgot to add:
-failing my last two midterms which are most of my grade
-Kicking myself for not taking past college classes seriously....that I now have to make up for.
-not being able to go to the lab because I have to go to work
-me thinking i'm crazy for wanting to go back to school when all I do is fail my tests!!

As you can see, I have a very lovely, stressful life as of late.
Don't panic....don't panic....try not to panic...........


5 comments:

  1. Oh man you have a busy life!! You poor thing. I am going through finals right now too and its soo hard trying to juggle a family and school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow busy girl! What are you going to school for?

    Just remember, it will pay off in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are brave to go back! i want to, but haven't yet. i know i'm going to have a really rough time of it. i still need my stupid math credit, too.
    good luck and hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry pretty lady. I know this feeling all too well. This is the story of my life.. But I wrok 8-5 than school until 7:30. :-( It stinks but it is only temporary. You and Ellie will both appreciate all you are doing - stick with it. You are an amazing woman and mother. You are doing phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hang in there Michelle! Life can be (and usually is) overwhelming! :)
    The ONLY way I passed any math class in High School & College was to get a tutor. Sounds lame I know, but if you want to pass bad enough, do it! I never learned or grasped anything during an actual math class.
    Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete