Friday, November 19, 2010

Winner!

and the winner is...........


(results from Random.org. I can't figure out how to post the generated answer!)

Chloé said...
you probably don't know me but i think you know my husband sean ashby! i just adore your blog! you and your little girl are darling! and these pillows are fantastic! i would love them! we just moved into a new house about 4 months ago and need all the help we can get when it comes to decorations and pillows! my email is chloeroseashby@gmail.com. and i am becoming a follower right after i post this! :)
November 18, 2010 8:01 PM
 
Congrats Chloe! And thanks for reading my blog:) I will email you and give you your new pillows!
 
I am going to start giving away random stuff that i've made every now and then....so keep reading people!

1 comment: