Monday, November 15, 2010

lovely things

good tunes. Baltimore Blues No 1 being my personal fav
snippets from my dream house files











Jenna from q.a. design makes the coolest prints of each state and now she is introducing countries! I love love love them. Check out her Etsy HERE.


Christmas decor!





this kitchen backsplash is to die for!

Did I mention that I love Chuck Bass?
these beautiful ornaments


Ghirardelli pumpkin spice caramel squares. Be careful...you will eat them all before you know it!




these prints. They would look so cute in a kids play room!








remember this ginger snap pumpkin cheesecake from last year? yup, i brought it back this year because it was THAT good. Try it out! I promise you won't regret it.

4 comments:

  1. SWOOOON! I love your blog its so pretty! I love the little girls room with the pictures hanging above! Yes, Chuck Bass is awesome..GG on tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um yes please. to all of these! i especially
    LOVE that backsplash, it's seriously going to be
    in my house when i'm a billionaire. haha.


    and yummmmy cheesecake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these posts! They are so fun. I loved the blacksplash as well!

    ReplyDelete