Friday, November 12, 2010

Lovely and unrelated

 I love these kids!!!! I was lucky enough to watch them for a day and a half.  My cousins rule!
We attempted to take some jumping pictures---we may need to practice these more;)



                                                                              My little lady

                                                                          Mommy and Ellie!

                                        If you haven't been into baby Gap lately, i'm telling you to stop in.
                                                          Cutest clothes you will ever see!
                                               Here's Ellie sportin some of their new collection. :)



3 comments:

  1. I saw that cute skirt at Gap today and thought of you and Ellie! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love those kids! K you have to tell me where to find cute headbands like the ones Ellie is sporting! They are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete