Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I think I might need a bib for my drooling.....

I stepped inside The Chocolate today to find myself feeling like I was in a cute corner bakery in Chicago. They have the most delightful and tasty desserts-- I'm drooling just looking at these pictures! Their selection of cupcakes, cookies, lemon bars, brownies and custom cakes are incredible! And every dessert is perfectly made. Not to mention, their cute boxes and gift wrapping..what a yummy gift!
Check out their locations on their website HERE. 











They have a room called "The Blue Room" that you can rent out for parties or events. Such a cute idea! I think I might have to host a little get together there soon.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you found my blog because I LOVE yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. every time I past by I feel the need to go IN! and your post just made me realize I need to go ASAP :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting about our Cafe! Glad you were able to come in and enjoy it.

    Also glad we found your post--great blog!

    Craig and Ange
    The Chocolate

    ReplyDelete