Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I hate goodbyes.....

Do you see anything depressing about this picture?

Okay, i'll stop being dramatic. But i'm so sad that my little girl is going to be in Arizona with her dad for Thanksgiving! I dropped her off at the airport today and it was so hard for me. I won't see her for 5 days and that is 5 days too long!  Luckily for me... tomorrow is Thanksgiving! Resulting in unlimited comfort foods to cheer me up, then a concert on Friday to dance my little heart out at, and skiing in the blissful powdery snow on Sunday. I have to keep myself busy so I don't go insane!


                                             We definitely live in Utah! It was frreeeezzing!

                                          I hope everyone has a fabulous Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. I feel for you!! I could never be away from my little girl for more than a few hours!! I hope it goes quick for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, we're taking good care of her! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete