Saturday, November 27, 2010

Epic.

she came out with this sweet mask on. i love her




One of my all time favorite bands Blonde Redhead, played at the Depot last night. It was easily one of the best nights of my life! We were so close to them and it was definitely surreal. I was outside walking towards the entrance and out comes the lead singer from her tour bus. She walked right in front of me through the main entrance in front of everyone. She turned around and I was a foot away from her and we were just looking at eachother! That was my star-struck moment. haha and it was amazing. She was so rad in her little Indian dress. I LOVE her! The band was even better live, and they had the coolest stage setup.
 I will let the videos do the rest of the talking.
Enjoy 

No comments:

Post a Comment