Monday, October 4, 2010

Lovely Things

These Aden & Anais bamboo swaddle blankets were my favorite thing to snuggle Ellie in when she was a newborn. They have come out with the cutest patterns! The Elephants, peacock feathers, and lotus flowers?! Me OH my. Get yours HERE.
p.s. this is the PERFECT baby gift, coming from a mother myself! ;)





Pink Studio rocks my world.



I'm lovin me some Dwell lately.
Cute modern baby bedding...gotta love it. Their "Transportation" line for baby boys has been my favorite for a while. My Nephew Mr. Cody is sportin it in his nursery!

and how cute is this paper doll theme for little girls?

I loooooove my stripes.


and their bold pillows





BAHAHHA what the...? Poor dog. I think it's hilarious though!
Humiliate your dog HERE.




pumpkin pumpkin pumpkin! mmmm.....
time to start bustin out the desserts!

Check out this cool vintage glam shoot that Brynn did! She is such a talented photographer. Is this not the coolest idea for high school dance pictures? Enough with the tacky backdrops in the old highschool gym! Call her up people.
Check out more pics from the shoot HERE.
(remember these and these pics? yup, also done by her.)

Still looking for that perfect mascara? Look no more.


These adorable vintage inspired cupcake liners.
I just had to get some for Ellie's party!

Apt. 202 in Salt Lake is a favorite of mine.
This boutique has amazing dresses, among other things.
Now if I could just find the time to go up there more often....



this beautiful nightstand


Gossip Girl. Yup, i'm hooked. Talk about fashion and drama over load!
love it.


These wire storage pieces.

the chill of Fall

2 comments:

  1. I would most graciously have to agree with the night stand and especially the colder weather.

    Keep bloggin it Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! thanks for the shout out! :)
    your finds make me drool... sia is amazing and those cupcake holders?!? what? so great. i cant wait to take pics of this party deliciousness! and that night stand is gorgeous. I'd really need an awesome white painted brick and industrial looking wall to go with it though... i wish!

    ReplyDelete