Monday, October 25, 2010

family photos

       Jessie O'Neal took our family pics and they turned out great! She is fabulous to work and I highly recommend her! Check out her blog HERE.
I am trying to decide which one to englarge...and of course I can never decide anything on my own... I need your help! Which one do you like best?
and yes, I numbered them just for your convenience;)

1





                                                                                 
                                                                               2


3
                                                                                       
                                                                                    4
                                                                                 
                                                                                   5
                                                                                
                                                                                  6
                                                                                 
                                                                                   7


OH and is my nephew not the cutest thing EVER?!?

7 comments:

  1. That pic of you and Ellie is adorable! You look beautiful as always Michelle! Hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should enlarge the one with the whole family close together in the field with the barn in the distance. lol, did that make sense? Or 3rd from the bottom might be easier to explain. :)Cute Family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Michelle. Ashley here. Good luck figuring which one to enlarge. There are too many favorites for me to pick. I love the one with both babies in the air, gpa & ellie, you & ellie, brad and gina....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't decide either...I thinkin 5 maybe? You and Ellie really are ridiculously cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think 3 is the winner! That one is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. number 2 and 6, where was this place at? if you can share please :)

    ReplyDelete