Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lovely Things

The suckers at Sundance. (I think Ellie likes them a little more than I do)



I made pulled pork sandwiches the other night for dinner. My new fav!
YUM.

I don't know why but for some reason I am so picky when it comes to buying shoes for Ellie. It's hard to find cute, durable shoes for a baby her age. Maybe i'm just not looking in the right places?! But I found this brand Livie and Luca that has really cool shoes. HOORAY! they are flexible and durable and perfect.












This outfit from Free People. Aren't those socks amazing?


This image of the shore....I wish I were here.


This golden chair


This movie. go rent it! Surprisingly funny and entertaining and definitely not what I expected, which is a good thing.



THIS video. I'm in love with this song.. 90's music videos are the best! I heard it in a telemark ski video years ago, and it is presently my ring tone:)

This scarf from Plumo


These laced boots from Free People

2 comments:

  1. You have the cutest blog!!I love all the baby things you show that you liked, i totally go look them up! But yeah i really like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those suckers from Sundance! I get one every time I go up there.

    ReplyDelete