Monday, July 12, 2010

Recent Happenings

This is a really random post, but you will just have to deal with it:)
Ellie, me, kelsey, and linds went to the pool and met up with Justin, brady and a few other people to go swimming! We had so much fun, and I even took Ellie down the big kids slide. (although, the life jacket covered her up to her cheeks)  it was so fun. I have a feeling that we will be spending a lot of time at the pool this summer... and I can't wait.

A couple of weeks ago, I did another hair show. It was fun! Weird to have a blonde wig on though...haven't seen myself blonde in a while:)
Hair by: Chad Seale
Makeup: Sherri Curtis
Photos by: Jake Buntjer
 oh and did I mention i'm a brunette again? actually like a purple/red ish color...wasn't really the color i had in mind, but hey, it's kinda fun for now:)

4 comments:

  1. those hair shows look like so much fun. i feel like it would get all your "crazy" hair energy out without having to do anything permanently weird to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good blonde! Those are rad! I swear you were born to be in photos. haha. Lub you lets play soon? Girls night please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet. that dress was perfect for the eccentricism of the hair and make up. I LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete