Sunday, July 11, 2010

I have been so horrible lately with my running training!! This last week has been an extremely tough week for me emotionally (to say the least) so I blame it on that. I haven't had the energy to run. On my run yesterday, I look at Ellie lounging in the nice jogging stroller as i'm pushing her up this monsterous hill, and I thought to myself "why can't someone just push me in a stroller?? That would be nice...."
But I am still planning on running the Bryce Canyon half marathon this saturday. (ahhh!) I was doing so good with my training for the past couple of months but once I stop running for like a week, I get out of shape again. SO...this race will be interesting, i'm just going to try and wing it! I'm just excited to get away for a while, and running in Bryce...will be beautiful! I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. you really rock as a mom. i can hardly get myself up big hills sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete