Friday, July 2, 2010

so...I've definitely come to the conclusion that I completely agree with the saying, "Everything happens for a reason." Although I have to be honest... I have always hated when people said that to me when something negative happened..because I could never understand why that sort of thing had to happen. But I now can look back at past experiences and agree that those negative things had to happen to make me stronger, or to get me to where I am in my life right now.
So this trial that i'm going through...I may not understand it now.....but I do have a small glimpse of hope that it is for the best and that I will look back in ten years and think "that experience happened for a reason, and it has made me a stronger person, I have lived and learned and grown from it."
I am so grateful for my friends, my family, and especially Ellie in my life. She has taught me so much and I am so excited to go through this amazing lifetime with her by my side. I know that she is just a baby, but her happy little self has taught me so much. She makes my whole mood change dramatically just when she flashes one of her cheesy grins at me. She has humbled me so much, and I just know I will continue to grow from her example day after day.

6 comments:

  1. I hope you are doing better. I'll be thinking of you and praying for you too. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girly!! I hope everything is ok.... if you ever need of anything I know you have a million people you could call, but count me as one of them! seriously.. let me know if you need anything! I make delicious brownies. Im just sayin. Also, love the Ellie pictures, she is the cutest! love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a strong, amazing woman Michelle. I love you and I look up to you so much!

    P.S Those pictures of Ellie below are So CuTe:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you really are an amazing woman and I agree that trials do happen for a reason even if we can only see a glimps of it now. be strong like i know you are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have always admired you for your strength and grace. i know it's kind of weird to call someone graceful, but by that i mean: in awkward or tough times, you always acted in a mature and calm manner; you always rose above the mess. you also are wise beyond your years.
    i love you! and i love your little girl! when they smile, doesn't it just make it all seem a little better?

    ReplyDelete