Monday, May 17, 2010

Good Happenings.

There is a lot to look forward to this summer! GOOD weather....number 1 on my list. I can't wait to get a little sun on my face:) Also, me and Rach signed up for two half marathons. The Bryce Canyon 1/2 in July and also the Hobble Creek 1/2 in August. ( I have ran that a few times before and love it!) Also, in a little less than 4 weeks I am riding 60 miles on my bike for the Tour de Cure. Lots of good exercise! (maybe i'm making up for last summer, being preggo and wanting to just lounge around.)

and FINALLY...after 2 loooonnnnggg years, my twin bro is coming home from his mission serving in Australia! I can't wait to see him and hang out with him again. and he just might come home with an aussie accent. . . we'll see.

and drum roll please.. . .  . .

HAWAII!! OH yes. Ben and I have been in the making of putting together a trip to Hawaii with our friends Tim and Taylor! I can't even contain my happiness. I have always wanted to go to hawaii and lay on the beach and go snorkeling.

This summer will be amazing! I just know it:) That's all.

2 comments:

  1. lucky!! seriously- you will have such a fun summer. i wish i had motivation to exercise like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so excited for this summer with you! you're so perfect and wonderful and the best running partner alive!

    ReplyDelete