Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm wanting to buy a jogging stroller. . . .

Anyone selling one??

I HAVE to start running. My friend Rach is KILLING IT with training, and I haven't even started! The time that we are able to go together, Ben can't watch Ellie girl. So I've decided that I will just have to take Ellie with me. (which will be an even better workout, pushing that thing everwhere.)

I really want to get back into running. I miss it. It was one of the few things that was my "out", so to speak. If I ever had a bad day, I would run. Just run and not stop. It helps me clear my head and makes me happy! So if I have to change things up in order for me to make that happen, i'm fine with that.

SO. . .if anyone knows of any jogging strollers on sale for a good price, or know of someone selling a good used one, lemme know.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I don't have a jogging stroller but will you please let me watch Ellie while you run? Just come drop her off at my house, I would love to! I promise it would be so fun for me!!

    P.S expect a call today, I have a secret plan in effect...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle...
    It's Jackie Robins... i'm Ben Proctor's older sister.
    Anyway, I saw your blog through Jennica's and thought i would just let you know i am selling our baby jogger stroller. We're looking at a double right now. So other than that we would keep it.
    It's the baby jogger summit 360. It's a dang good stroller and i have loved getting back in shape with it. It's tough and comes with a few attachments like wind/rain covers, carseat adapter etc. Anyway let me know if you want a picture of it or want to see it. I'm willing to negotiate too.
    p.s. your little girl is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete