Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lovely Things

Good Friends!

My talented friend Kaycee's handmade baby slings! Ellie loves hers:) Find yours HERE.





Running.....I ran for the first time again yesterday and it felt so good! Can't wait to run another race.



Counting down the days until Sober Down's C.D. release party!!
You can buy your ticket HERE. Hurry! They are going fast.


This freaking cute baby picture of Ben:)



This AMAZING gingersnap pumpkin cheesecake that I made not too long ago...perfect for Thanksgiving!



This sweet picture of Grampa and Ellie

4 comments:

  1. That is such a sweet picture of Lee and Ellie. Can't wait to see you all this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my flip I love it. And those baby slings are such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are running already, I have yet to start up again. It's been like 2 years for me. I love that pumpkin cheesecake too. there's my problem. hhaha.
    Your little ellie girl is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Michelle! Ben looks so cute with Ellie in her sling! I <3 Ellie!!!

    ReplyDelete