Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween weekend

My sweet grandma flew up from Arizona and got here on Friday. It was so nice to have her here to help out! She is such a sweet lady and is now a Great Grandmother of 8!! What a woman. Also, my whole family spent most of the weekend at our house visiting with us and holding Ellie. I love my family so much! and am so grateful for their love and support. We also found out that Ellie will have a cousin to play with coming up here pretty soon....CONGRATS Dan and Alli! We are so excited for you:)

Ellie is such a good baby, she is already sleeping through the night! Ben and I couldn't be happier. We Love having her in our lives!!!

Brad and Gina got some great pictures of the babe in her Halloween costume so I thought I would post some. Enjoy!






4 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful!! A little lady, but you're right, I totally she Ben in there. All the cutest daughters look just like their daddies! Tae still does and I love it.
    Congrats on being a mommy. SOOOO AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh CUTE! I love Nona! :) Sooooo lovely. Dan and Alli? FLIP!! That is sooo exciting!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how she sleeps with her mouth open! Makes me want to kiss those little cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my this makes me wanna baby!!!!! she is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete