Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The babe is here!

Ellie Mae Schwen
born October 26, 2009
5:46 p.m.
8 lbs. 8 oz.
She's here!! and we are so so so happy.
I was induced Monday morning, and was dialated to a 10 around 3:00 p.m. I was ready for her to come! But we had to wait for the doctor to get there. FINALLY the doctor came around 5:30....who knows how I held on that long! After only a few pushes, Ellie came out! It was the most incredible, amazing, most spiritual thing we have ever experienced. And I am so lucky that I had such a smooth delivery. She is beautiful!!! We are so blessed that everything went well and that she is happy and healthy. :)
Being a mommy is the coolest thing. . . Ever! She has already brought so much joy into our lives. Ellie is a TOTAL daddy's girl though. She is the spitting image of him!
We are so blessed to have such great friends and family to help us. We love you!!!
Here's some pics for ya'll...... enjoy:)
Waiting for the babe to come
She's here!!
BIG baby!


sleeping with my girl

Spitting image of Ben
Daddy's girl
Going home from the hospital
Ben changing his first (definitely not last) diaper!

7 comments:

  1. Shell she is gorgeous! I am so happy for you and I know you'll be a fantastic mother. I can't wait to come see her! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad everything went well. You look fabulous and she's beautiful. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad to here that Ellie finally came! She is beautiful! I hope that things continue to go well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, She is Gorgeous!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute (and big)!! I've heard she is absolutely adorable. Way to go on the labor & all, and good luck with everything! That pic of you and her and your dad is SOOOOO sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's a cute little bug, that's for sure! I can't wait to cuddle her this weekend.

    ReplyDelete