Monday, July 6, 2009

Glacier National Park


For the 4th of July weekend, my dad, my bro and sis-in-law and I took a quick trip up to Glacier National Park. For those of you who haven't been there....you need to go. It is absolutely beautiful! The drive was quite long....but quick stops into Yellowstone and Jackson Hole, made the ten hour car ride seem well, not-so-bad. I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Alli, Dan and I in front of Flathead Lake in Montana

what a cutie my dad is!

We took a little boat ride on Lake Mcdonald


Avalanche Creek in Glacier National Park


Dad and I


Overlooking the valley from "the road to the sun"


We drove under a rainbow!

3 comments:

  1. k, you being prego makes you look like you've got an amazingly awesome looking 6 pack. haha. you are just so dang cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks gorgeous and fun! So glad you guys had a good time. (btw: the rainbow pic looks kinda scary - who's driving? lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a ghost....haha jk my dad was.

    ReplyDelete