Sunday, June 14, 2009

Today is just one of those days...you know?

Where all you feel like doing is curling up in bed and not have to think about the worries in your life.

.....or where you feel like you just want to purchase a one way ticket to Europe and travel for months to get away.

......or somehow get your hands on a time machine and skip over all the bad stuff.


......or get a giant eraser and erase all of your dumb mistakes that have only made life harder.

But let's be real....stuff happens in life that you just have to deal with. I only wish that the bad stuff could be erased, but it can't. So I guess it's my job to learn from experiences and move on. Not healthy to dwell, but it's healthy to reflect. I hope that today turns out better....because life's too short to worry. That's all.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Cutie! Don't be afraid to cry! It always helps me. And if you ever need a shoulder to cry on I'm only a phone call away! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new beginning."
    ~Unknown

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you have Mod Podge!! Am I right or am I right!??!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you blog.
    i love you even more now. j/k..but really.

    your are just so cute. and seriously the most gorgeous person i know. smile pretty girl, you deserve the most happiness. ♥

    {add me as a bloggin' buddy. our is private..so email me your email address; nikkisheaj@gmail.com, and i'll add ya to my blog:)}

    ReplyDelete
  5. michelle, beautiful words. you are such a beautiful girl. I loved what you said and those words apply to all of us! how imperfect we all are!!

    ReplyDelete