Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My job is more fun than yours!


















Okay, okay. I know I have been blogging alot lately, but that just means my life is filled with new and exciting things ALL the time. right? ...right??
I'll just keep reassuring myself. ;)


ANYWHO...besides working at the boutique, I also nanny this adorable little boy, Ivan. He is so much fun! His parents are way too rad and have a love for bikes. (as do I) This last week, they added this beauty to their extensive collection. I think I had to wipe the drool from my mouth when I saw it. I could just picture myself riding one of these down the cobble stone streets in Amsterdam with a bunch of fresh vegetables and flowers filling the boat. ok....I dream alot. So??

You can get one of these bikes for yourself HERE.





















4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh that is so stinking cute! Eric would want one of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the bike! You look great riding it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous you actually got to ride a Bakfiets!

    ReplyDelete