Friday, May 15, 2009

SEX AND THE CITY

Yesterday was my friend Jen's birthday, and she had a GIRL'S ONLY "Sex and The City" themed party. (until the boys showed up with a little dance for Jen...;) Now, I haven't seen any of the t.v. episodes, but I have seen the movie....So of course I completely failed the trivia game that we played. But I still enjoyed the virgin Cosmopolitan and the cutest, smallest cupcakes I had ever seen. So we got all dressed up in our favorite character's style and headed out to Happy Sumo.


And then the festivities began!...........


















2 comments:

  1. Ahhh! I love Happy Sumo! Tim and I go there pretty much every single day after work. We all need to go there sometimes. Michelle you look so freaking cute in your black dress and all of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you're so sweet, kayc! Let's plan a sumo date. ASAP. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete