Monday, May 25, 2009

New Addition

I did it. I finally buckled down and took an afternoon to paint my dresser. Man did it turn out bright! haha but I kinda like it. I might rough it up a bit and make it more antique-looking. I also want to put some cute knobs on the drawers...I found some at Anthropologie, but they are quite the investment! So we'll see....
But whether you love the new addition to my room, or think that I am just down right out of my mind, I enjoy it and it's brightness makes me happy for Summer. :)

6 comments:

  1. cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute

    mitch, i freakin love it. no questions asked. and hey, go to busy biddy man, there are wayyy cute dresser knobs there! love love love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh thanks g! I will have to check that place out. you're a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I love turning something bland into something bold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey m-dunk. Just thought i'd be a stalker and stop by. Neat dresser! I got some yellow tinted nitro paint I use to antique up guitars, or you could try a little walnut stain... i've even rubbed in brown shoe polish before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. COLT i didnt know you had a blog! i guess everyone does nowadays;) but thanks for the advice! I bet you would do a better job making it look antique than I ever could....I will pay you to do it!! haha serious tho. miss ya, hope all is well

    ReplyDelete