Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's Day.



A day to celebrate motherhood and everything that a sweet Mother, grandmother, sister, aunt does for us! My beautiful mom passed away almost 6 years ago and today I have the opportunity to reflect back on everything that she was in my life and everything she taught me. I am so grateful for the wisdom, love, compassion, and motherly traits that my mother showed to me. I will use those for the rest of my life and when I am a mom someday. She was the greatest woman that I know, and my best friend always. I am so blessed to have had her in my life for the 14 years that I did. Tell your mom you love her!




Happy Mother's Day, Mom.

Above is 4 generations. My Great-grandmother, my grandmother, my mom and I.

Mother's Day 2009

6 comments:

  1. Hey Michelle!! I just love fellow bloggers... so sorry for your loss babe. :( Nothin but love for you girl. Keep doing updates, it'll be nice to see what you've been up to- Africa looked like an amazing experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you! I'm definitely thinking about you. You are incredible! Love, Jennica Myra Faye

    ReplyDelete
  3. She definitely was a good example for us to follow! Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Michelle~ it's Ali. This was such a sweet post, and it's so nice to see some pictures of Judy. I know she was the ultimate mother to you guys, and I know she is dearly missed. Send me your email to allisonmurdock@gmail and I will add you to our blog if your interested! Love ya and hope you are doing good babe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh that made me cry. What an amazing women.

    ReplyDelete